Tuesday – Friday March 14 – 17, 2017 Hong Kong International Young Readers FestivalSaturday, August 12 2017 Launch party with Brandy Colbert for WHEN I AM THROUGH WITH YOU and LITTLE & LION at Mrs. Dalloway’s Books in Berkeley. 4:00 pm Saturday, August 26 2017 Launch party #2 with Brandy Colbert for WHEN I AM THROUGH WITH YOU and LITTLE & LION at Skylight Books in Los Angeles. 5:00 pm. Thursday, September 7 2017 YA Thriller Panel: First We Were IV, When I Am Through With You, A Map for Wrecked Girls (Alexandra Sirowy, Stephanie Kuehn, Jessica Taylor) at Books Inc. in Berkeley, 7:00 pm Saturday, September 23 2017 B-Fest Barnes and Noble Teen Book Festival at Barnes and Noble in Stockton, CA, 1:00 pm Saturday, October 21 2017 NYMBC Presents ROBIN BENWAY with STEPHANIE KUEHN, Books Inc., Opera Plaza SF, 4:00 pm Saturday, November 4 2017 YALSA YA Lit Symposium in Louisville, KY, 12:00 pm Author Luncheon, featuring Barry Lyga, Holly Black, Anna-Marie McLemore, Stephanie Kuehn and Jenn Bennett.
- February 18 – 20, 2016 Desert Nights, Rising Stars Writing Conference in Tempe, AZ.
- Saturday, February 27, 2016 – 3:00 pm I will be moderating a conversation with Victoria Schwab and Margaret Stohl at Borderlands Books in San Francisco, CA.
- Friday, March 18, 2016 – 7:00 PM Not Your Mother’s Book Club Event with Veronica Rossi and Caragh O’Brien at Books, Inc. Opera Plaza in San Francisco, CA.
October 8 – 10, 2015 Young Adult Novelist Convention hosted by the San Mateo County Library in San Mateo, CA.
Thursday, July 30, 2015 I will be at Pegasus Books in Berkeley with Amy Reed and Nina LaCour. 7:30 pm
Sat and Sun. June 27 – 28, 2015 American Library Association National Conference in San Francisco
- Saturday June 27, 10:30 am Room 125(N) | Zombies and Vampires and Spooks – Oh My!
- Saturday June 27, 4:00 pm Room 130(N) | Conversation Starter: Girls Like Fart Jokes & Boys Have Feelings: Beyond Gendered Reader’s Advisory
- Sunday June 28, 9:00 am Marriott Marquis San Francisco Yerba Buena Salon 07| YA Author Coffee Klatch
- Sunday June 28, 3:00 pm Room 205(W) | We Need Diverse Books panel
- Mon. June 29, 2015 I will be at Kepler’s Books in Menlo Park, CA with Megan Whalen Turner and Elizabeth Fama 7:00 pm
- October 8 – 10, 2015 Young Adult Novelist Convention hosted by the San Mateo County Library in San Mateo, CA.
- Mon. June 8: the PEN Literary Award Ceremony at the New School Auditorium in NY. 6:30 pm
- Wed. June 10: I will be at the University Book Store in Seattle with Camille DeAngelis, author of Bones & All and Martha Brockenborough, author of The Game of Love and Death. 7:00pm
- Sat. June 13: Delicate Monsters launch party at Mrs. Dalloway’s in Berkeley! 7:30 pm
- Tue. June 23: Mendocino County Library/Ukiah Library in Ukiah, CA: reading and book-signing 4:30 pm
Young Adults, New Adults, and the Women Who Write Them: Navigating the Politics of Gender and Genre in Young Adult Literature
YA Tent 2 12:00PM Las Vegas, NV Saturday, October 25, 2014 Boston Book FestivalYA: Tackling Tough Topics with Christa Desir, Stephanie Kuehn, Brendan Kiely and Sara Farizan 2:00 pm First Church Sanctuary, Berkeley & Marlborough StreetBoston, MA Sunday October 26, 2014 4:00 pm with Kendare Blake and April Genevieve Tucholke Powell’s Books, Cedar Hills Crossing Beaverton, OR Friday October 3, 2014 7:00 pm Teen Night with Jandy Nelson, Nina LaCour and Stephanie Kuehn Hicklebee’s Books San Jose, CA Friday, October 10, 2014 3:00 pm Kidlit Con Tsakopoulos Library Galleria Sacramento, CA
Sunday, July 20, 2014
4:00 pmHudson Valley YA Society panel with Katherine Howe, Una LaMarche, Phoebe North, and Stephanie KuehnOblong BooksRhinebeck, NY
Thursday, July 31st, 20147:00 pmTeen Night with Corrine Jackson and Stephanie KuehnTowne Center BooksPleasanton, CA
Thursday, June 26, 20147:30 pmCOMPLICIT launch party!Mrs. Dalloway’s BooksBerkeley, CA
Tuesday, July 8, 20142:00 – 3:30 pm Berkeley Teen Writing WorkshopBerkeley Public Library, Central BranchBerkeley, CA
Saturday, May 31, 2014
7:30 pmI’ll be interviewing author Brandy Colbert about her gorgeous debut young adult novel, POINTE.Mrs. Dalloway’s BooksBerkeley, CA
Friday, June 7, 20147:00 pmTerrific Author Bash! With Corrine Jackson, Hannah Jayne, Stephanie Kuehn, Katherine Longshore, and Douglas ReesHicklebee’s BookstoreSan Jose, CA
Monday, January 27, 201410:30 am – 12:00 pm YALSA’s Morris and Nonfiction award program and presentation ALA Midwinter Philadelphia, PA
2013Thursday, June 6, 2013 7:00 pm
Dive Into A YA Summer at Kepler’s: featuring Shannon Messenger, SJ Kincaid, Deb Driza, Kirsten Hubbard and myself Kepler’s Books 1010 El Camino Real Palo Alto, CA Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:00 pm Charm & Strange launch party #1, with author Corina Vacco (My Chemical Mountain) Books, Inc., Opera Plaza 601 Van Ness Street San Francisco, CA Saturday, June 15, 2013 7:30 pm Charm & Strange launch party #2! Mrs. Dalloway’s 2904 College Avenue Berkeley, CA Friday, June 28, 2013 ALA McCormick Place Convention Center Chicago, IL Panel: 11:00 am: Break out: Veronica Roth and Debut Authors from the Class of 2k13 Signing: 5:30 – 7:00 pm at the Macmillan booth (also with Erica Lorraine Scheidt, author of Uses for Boys) Tuesday, August 27, 2013 Meet The Authors: Elisabeth Dahl, Kelly Fiore, Stephanie Kuehn, Alex Lidell, Cristin Terrill, and Ellen Oh 7 pm Bethesda Library 7400 Arlington Road Bethesda, MD 20814 Thursday, September 12, 2013 Keeping it Real: A YA Panel featuring authors Corey Ann Haydu, Maurene Goo, Stephanie Kuehn, Amy Spalding and moderator Aaron Hartzler 7:30 pm Skylight Books Los Angeles, CA Saturday, September 22, 2013 Sonoma County Book Festival 12:00-1:15: Our World and Beyond, with Corrine Jackson (Pushed), Stacey Jay (Of Beast and Beauty) , Stephanie Kuehn (Charm & Strange), CJ Omololu (Transcendence and Intuition) and Corina Vacco (My Chemical Mountain) Santa Rosa Junior College San Francisco, CA Sunday, September 29, 2013 West Hollywood Book Fair Get Real! Contemporary YA Panel 3 pm West Hollywood Park West Hollywood, CA Saturday, October 12, 2013 Not Your Mother’s Book Club presents: Teenquake Author Salon 4 – 6 pm Books, Inc. Opera Plaza San Francisco, CA Saturday, October 19, 2013 SCBWI NorCal Regional Conference Debut Authors panel Preservation Park Oakland, CA